Healthy Materials Guide
Making it easy to choose healthy and earth-friendly materials for your renovation or new home build
I know how frustrating it can be to try to find healthy and sustainable materials for your renovation or new home build.
So I've created a materials guide that will help you make your decisions easier.
This Easy-To-Use Guide Will Help You:
- Save time and avoid frustration - you can stop the endless internet research for healthy and sustainable materials
- Feel good about the materials you're selecting for your home
- Share your material ideas with your architect and builder so they have a head start on understanding what you want to use in your home
This guide includes:
- A list of hundreds of my favorite healthy and earth-friendly materials that can be sourced in the US
- All the products on the list are ones that I've either used personally or with clients, or that I've vetted through research and advice from other industry experts
- Background information about what makes a material good or bad / healthy or unhealthy
- Where to find / order many of the materials
- Clickable links to product and supplier websites
- Peace of mind! Feel confident about the material choices you're making for your project
Hi! I’m Kate! I am an architect and the founder of Balanced Architecture. As a wellness architect, I have a passion for integrating wellness and health into architectural design. My mission is to help health-conscious families create homes that support and promote health, happiness and longevity.
With well over a decade of architectural design experience, I have the passion and expertise to guide families toward the creation of a home they will fall in love with, all while keeping them safe and encouraging a healthy lifestyle. I have the passion to improve others lives in the same way mine was improved when I created my own healthy home.